When is the last day to register?
- Registration will be open until all spots are filled.
What is required to register my player?
- Players must complete the Assumption of Risk Form and Waiver of Liability. and bring them to registration. Walk-up campers need to bring the completed forms as well.
- Overnight Campers need to pay a key deposit of $50 upon registration.
Where are the camps held?
- The camps will take place in the Cage Arena inside the Cage Center on Berry College’s Campus
- Berry College is located at 2277 Martha Berry Hwy NW Mount Berry, GA 30149
Where do we go for our check-in?
- Once you’ve entered Berry’s campus, there will be signs directing cars to the Cage Arena where check-in will be held.
Will campers receive anything?
- All campers will receive a t-shirt
Are physicals required for registration?
- No, campers do not need physicals for their registration.
Who can I contact in case of an emergency?
- Contact Coach Destiny Frazier at 706-413-6355.
What do campers need to bring with them?
- Day campers need to bring athletic gear (basketball shoes, socks, shorts, shirt) and may bring a snack if they like.
- Overnight campers need to bring Twin XL linens, a pillow, warm comforter, shower shoes, toiletries and other necessities. We do not recommend bringing valuables (jewelry, laptop, etc.) as the camp is not responsible for such items.
Can overnight campers make roommate requests?
- Yes, requests can be made and will be honored as best we can.